Doppio's Espresso Sydney NSW












I have often walked past the Doppio cafe, always bustling in the rush hours, but never stepped in.   I had taken note its catch cry - "the local taste of Europe".    Doppio has been around sixteen years in Sydney CBD.

So on a nippy winter's late morning, after having completed my business applying for a travel visa,  I did need a pick me up and so did not hesitate to try the coffee blend.   There are teas available as well.

The female wait staff was helpful and smiling on approach.   Several people were patiently waiting for their orders, which were being made by the barista carefully even with all this potential pressure. 

There is something of a continental after taste in my coffee, different from the Aussie blends.  I still find this wholesome, flavourful and comfortable.  The cold weather outside does help to make me appreciate my cuppa more.  I have to remind myself that the Doppio coffee is locally roasted. 

I did not have time for food on this occasion.  


Doppio's Espresso visited is located at 284 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW.

Opening hours are from 530am to 5pm every week day and from 7am to noon on Saturdays. 

Contact +61 2 9286 3367


My impressions of Doppio's Espresso, Sydney NSW:

Good coffee, a buzz about the place.  Seems to draw in regulars, office workers and visitors to the Big Smoke.   You can order online.   Located at not exactly the business heart of town.  







Doppio Expresso Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

John Lowry said…
Great review Kin. Doppio's Espresso Cafe is fantastic! The staff their know how to make a great coffee and their takeaway breakfast items are also really tasty. It is definitely a favourite with our family lawyers in Sydney. It has a good homely ambience and, I agree that the staff are friendly. Always served with a smile.

Popular posts from this blog

Aunty Gaik Lian's - Straits Chinese, Georgetown, Penang

85 Degrees Bakery Cafe Hurstville NSW

Return to Eythrope