Stellarossa Edward Street Brisbane




I was searching for takeaway coffee and croissants.   We looked at the glass shelf display and could find more sweet stuff.

The young female staff offered to check with the kitchen if fresh croissants could be made.   I thought this was a nice gesture.  It reminded me of another person in Brisbane a few days earlier who thoughtfully suggested I could take the complimentary bus coach from the Domestic Terminal to the International one.  I had aimed to jump on to the Air train, but she said to me. "You would save five dollars."

And I did not have to wait for this bus coach either, it came in as if on cue, as I approached the related stop area.

The Stellarossa cafe here at Santos House has an open preparation counter, with a very focused guy concentrating on his stuff.   I collected my ham and cheese croissants fresh and direct from him, a refreshing encounter as opposed to other cafes where we do not know how our orders have been made.  

Coffee here utilises Arabica and its five and six star blends are popular.  We did not have time to savour the food, with an extensive menu.

That morning, there was a movie location shooting at the corner of Mary and Albert Streets, no that far away -  but we enjoyed walking along Edward Street this particular day....



The Stella Rossa cafe visited is located at 60 Edward Street, Brisbane, Queensland. 
It is run by Adriana and Daniel Jasiecki.

Stellarossa has franchising opportunities and has several outlets in the Brisbane area and other parts of Queensland.already 

Opening hours are from 6am to 4pm every week day - this cafe is closed on weekends.

Contact +61 7 3211 2250 or +61418 763 389 or +61439 215 541











Stellarossa - Edward Street Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunty Gaik Lian's - Straits Chinese, Georgetown, Penang

85 Degrees Bakery Cafe Hurstville NSW

Return to Eythrope