My Brother's Garden - Penang


“Train up a fig-tree in the way it should go, and when you are old sit under the shade of it.”

Charles Dickens


"The ordinary acts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest."
(Thomas Moore)

"I hope that while so many people are out smelling the flowers, someone is taking the time to plant some."
(Herbert Rappaport)


"With coarse rice to eat, with water to drink, and my bended arm for a pillow - I have still joy in the midst of these things. Riches and honors acquired by unrighteousness are to me as a floating cloud."
(Kung Fu-Tze)

“True friends are like diamonds, precious and rare. False friends are like leaves, found everywhere.”



“Don't expect mangoes when you plant papayas.”





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunty Gaik Lian's - Straits Chinese, Georgetown, Penang

85 Degrees Bakery Cafe Hurstville NSW

Return to Eythrope