Monocle Magazine - My Fav Covers



Monocole, to me, marks a  landmark moment in periodical publishing developments. Just like Reader's Digest in the mid 20th century, the concept, idea and product from Monocole fascinates, confronts and entertains my mind and mindset. Here I share with you my favourite covers from this outstanding publication, which manifests fusion, cosmopolitanism and the beauty of why not? It suggests there is another perspective on important issues, and also brings out many hidden gems and trends.  Every issue can be different and surprising. At times each edition is like a compedium and collection of related things, at others it can be a one spot of contrasts and contradiction.   To me, Monocole captures the essense and diversity of a wonderful world. All covers shown here are copyright of Monocole.





























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunty Gaik Lian's - Straits Chinese, Georgetown, Penang

85 Degrees Bakery Cafe Hurstville NSW

Return to Eythrope