My Non-Favourite Things

Sydney Lockdown 2.0 -  Day 32 Inspired by My Favourite Things, from The Sound of Music. "Raindrops on face masks, Saliva on my face shield, Getting taken to task, Having a gluey sanitising feel, Brown paper packages just left without a ring, These are a few of my not fav things! Luke warm coffee and sodgy apple strudels, And only takeaway for noodles, Looking at the moon and not flying on my wings, These are a few of my non-fav things! Keeping my distance with marked blue sashes, Aerosols that stay on my nose and eyelashes, Pointing over codes that melt into check-ins, These are a few of my non-fav things! When the Delta bites, When the bee stings, When I'm feeling sad, I simply remember my really fav things, And then I don't feel so bad!" #yongkevthoughts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunty Gaik Lian's - Straits Chinese, Georgetown, Penang

85 Degrees Bakery Cafe Hurstville NSW

Return to Eythrope